BY KEVIN MOE
In any given year, the Carlson School hosts a multitude of international students and student groups from all over the globe.
In 2012, the school hosted:
- China Executive MBA/Global EMBA Residency—Lingnan (University) College—24 students
- Vienna Executive MBA/Global EMBA Residency—Vienna University of Economics and Business—41 students
- Warsaw Executive MBA/Global EMBA Residency—Warsaw School of Economics—22 students
- Sogang University (Seoul, Korea) Summer Seminar Program—48 students
- Executive MBA Bucharest International Residency—Vienna University of Economics and Business—19 students
In addition, the Carlson School welcomed 131 exchange students (82 undergraduate, 49 graduate) in the spring and fall semesters. The students represented such schools as Queensland University of Technology in Australia, Escola de Administração de Empresas de São Paolo in Brazil, Maastricht University in the Netherlands, and Özygein University in Turkey.